Definitions and key terms
· Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
· Country: where Cool Point or the owners/founders of Cool Point are based, in this case is Pakistan
· Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Cool Point Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
· Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Cool Point and use the services.
· IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
· Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Cool Point or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
· Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
· Service: refers to the service provided by Cool Point as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
· Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
· Website: Cool Point’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.coolpoint.net.pk/
· You: a person or entity that is registered with Cool Point to use the Services.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our platform, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
If you are a Cool Point worker or applicant, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We use the information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicants.
Sale of Business
The laws of Pakistan, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Links to Other Websites